We wrote a recent article about putting local investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in . So lets dive in! Putting […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into some […]
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at . Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in … which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is how are you going to pay for […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Tips for Buying a House in Nashville During the Holidays – Anderson Real Estate Investments, LLC
- 5 Overlooked IRS Tax Deductions for Investment Property in
- Credibility as a Real Estate Investor is Essential in Nashville
- 3 Smart Financing Strategies for an Investment Property in
- Establishing Credibility Even When Your Buyer is Shady in Nashville