If you’re in (especially Nashville), when it comes to unsecured promissory notes, there are two things to keep in mind: Its current value and its future value. If you are considering selling an unsecured promissory note in Nashville, the first thing you need to do is determine its current value or market value (that is: […]
Archive | selling-a-promissory-note RSS feed for this section
There has never been a better time to sell a mortgage note or promissory note, so if you’re wondering “Can I sell a private mortgage in Nashville ?” the answer is: you absolutely can! Interest rates are very attractive right now but that could change at any moment, and interest rates could start climbing any […]
“I want to sell my real estate note in Nashville …Where do I start?” Holding a real estate note, private mortgage note, private promissory note or other paper real estate asset in can sometimes be a challenging proposition: They don’t always offer the highest returns, you collect your cash over a period of time, and […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Down Payment Assistance Programs in : Explained
- Negotiation Strategies for Buyers in Nashville
- Tips for Buying a House in Nashville During the Holidays – Anderson Real Estate Investments, LLC
- 5 Overlooked IRS Tax Deductions for Investment Property in
- Credibility as a Real Estate Investor is Essential in Nashville