If you’re in (especially Nashville), when it comes to unsecured promissory notes, there are two things to keep in mind: Its current value and its future value. If you are considering selling an unsecured promissory note in Nashville, the first thing you need to do is determine its current value or market value (that is: […]
Archive | selling-a-promissory-note RSS feed for this section
There has never been a better time to sell a mortgage note or promissory note, so if you’re wondering “Can I sell a private mortgage in Nashville ?” the answer is: you absolutely can! Interest rates are very attractive right now but that could change at any moment, and interest rates could start climbing any […]
“I want to sell my real estate note in Nashville …Where do I start?” Holding a real estate note, private mortgage note, private promissory note or other paper real estate asset in can sometimes be a challenging proposition: They don’t always offer the highest returns, you collect your cash over a period of time, and […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 6 Ways To Save Money So You Can Buy A Nashville House In Cash
- 5 Things You Need To Buy A Nashville House In Cash
- 4 Perks Of Buying Your House Directly In Nashville
- How To Determine Which Nashville Real Estate Investments Best Match Your Style
- 4 Things To Consider When Investing In a Nashville Build To Rent Property